- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Pub Crawl History Edition – Bonn
18. April / 18:00 - 21:00
We from Bonn City Tours offer you a pub crawl of the special kind where you can meet historical pubs, hear local anecdotes and meet other people.
In one evening we are going to visit four historical pubs in Bonn. At each stop we will tell you some local anecdotes and stories which you can´t find so easily in the internet.
In the end we are going to visit the Bar Balthasar where you can taste a variety of craft beers and the owner will give us a free round of shots.
The tour is a free walking tour. You pay your own drinks, get entertained and decide in the end how much the tour was worth to you.
Please be so kind and inform us if you can´t participate. This will allow other guests to join us on that night.
Here is a list with all the pubs we are going to visit:
- Em Höttche (oldest pub in Bonn)
- Bönnsch (local brewery for the Bönnsch beer)
- Im Stiefel (regular pub of the Beethovens)
- Bar Balthasar (craft beer bar in a historical building)
We are looking forward showing you the pub history of our lovely city Bonn!